Infrastructure and Desktop Support Analyst – Career Opportunity
Job ID: 2019-1840
Category: Information Technology
Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly-skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
As a result of our robust growth we are seeking an Infrastructure and Desktop Support Analysts to join our team of professionals in our Black’s Harbour, New Brunswick office. Reporting to Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for providing problem resolution for end users and the team, tracking and logging all incidents/service requests in help desk software and preparing knowledge base documentation. You will work closely with personnel from other functional escalation groups to ensure process knowledge is gathered and shared as well as providing technical mentoring.
To be effective in this role you will have;
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills complimented with the initiative to plan,
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You will be customer service oriented and possess strong interpersonal and have effective communication skills.
- You will be a self-starter with the willingness to learn new technologies.
- You will bring with you, technical support experience with
- Microsoft Windows/Office/Exchange and a strong understanding of networking (TCP/IP). MCITP, MCDST certification along with experience with VOIP phones, BES, Cisco Switches/Routers, Cisco Communication Manger, Active Directory, Android and iOs, VPN Experience in Server 2003/2008/2012,
- Network implementation would all be considered assets.
To ensure our internal customers are needs are met, one position requires a Monday – Friday 8:30 to 16:30 schedule.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that doesn’t count hours, we count performance, we reward contribution and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of the fastest growing company in New Brunswick and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke…simple because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
For job opportunities go here.